Sunset Ranch is a wedding and event center with many amenities to consider for any wedding, reception, anniversary, birthday or corporate event.
- The center is equipped with high ceilings and sliding glass walls that open to a covered terrace and outdoor lounge area. This design flexibility floods the room with natural light and fresh air, as it opens to a breathtaking view of the surrounding hill country.
- To insure year-round comfort, every room in this 4,500 square foot facility is air conditioned.
- The first-floor main hall provides a 45 x 60 open space capable of seating up to 200.
- The beautiful, succulent garden, situated north of the main hall, offers memorable photo opportunities.
- The covered terrace is a 15 x 70 space just outside the main hall, and is ideal for cocktail receptions and/or additional seating. It has clear vinyl curtains which allow you to enclose an almost 1,000 additional square feet in the event of inclement weather.
- The bar’s service area accommodates three bartenders to serve both the main hall and terrace.
- The ceremony lawn features a rectangular fountain backdrop overlooking a spectacular hill country view!
- Other ceremony locations are available, such as the dual oak trees featured in the gallery.
- The bridal dressing area has wall-to-wall vanities, a beverage bar, private entrance, and a private powder bath.
- Upstairs is the groom’s quarters, with a lounge area, bar, private restroom, and outdoor deck.
- Parking will accommodate 100 vehicles.
Included in the rental fee are 200 champagne Chiavari chairs for indoor use, 200 white resin chairs for outdoor ceremonies, 20 round tables, six cocktail tables, wine barrels, four rectangular serving tables, three 8-ft wooden farmhouse tables, and two 4-ft greeting tables. The sound system is equipped with one hand-held microphone.
To make your planning as simple as possible, we also offer inclusive options for linens, set up, catering, and event coordination.